Ears, Nose, Throat, Allergies & Cosmetic Procedures
Our ENT specialists treat the full spectrum of ear, nose and throat problems, from hearing loss, allergies, and sinus disease to thyroid and parathyroid disease and cancers of the head and neck.
Conditions we evaluate and treat:
- Allergies to include inhalant testing, food allergy testing, immunotherapy and education
- Dizziness / Balance disorders
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Aids
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Dysphagia (Difficulty Swallowing)
- Gastric Reflux
- Sinus Problems
- Sore Throats
- Tonsil & Adenoid Problems
Common Surgical Procedures:
- Ear Surgery – Most ear surgeries address hearing impairment and hearing loss. Common procedures include eardrum repair (tympanoplasty), stapedectomy and ear tube placement.
- Nose or Nasal Surgery – Nose surgery is intended to correct airflow problems as well as improve sinus function.
- Throat Surgery – Throat surgery may correct problems such as snoring, improve chronic infection or treat malignancy.
- Botox, facial filler, functional blepharoplasty